|Project title||Internship – Office and Documentation Manager EUROCLIMA+ Secretariat|
|Location||Based in Brussels|
|Assignment duration||6 months internship – starting in Ocotober|
|Funding||Allowance provided according the Belgian law|
|Deadline for application||4 October 2017|
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE INTERNSHIP
EUROCLIMA+ is the new Climate Change cooperation program between the European Union with and Latin America. The objective of the Program is to contribute to environmental sustainability and climate change resistant development in Latin America. In particular, EUROCLIMA+ supports countries in the implementation of Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) under the Paris Agreement. The EUROCLIMA+ Secretariat premises based in Brussels supports the day-to-day management of the Program.
The office and documentation manager will ensure the efficient functioning of the office and support the team (7-10 persons) when needed.
2. MAIN TASKS
Under the overall supervision of the EUROCLIMA+ Team Leader, the Office and Documentation Manager will create, maintain, and update EUROCLIMA+ office and internal document repositories, including their taxonomies. The incumbent will also be responsible for the sharing of the documents in a web based interface.
• Create, index and manage EUROCLIMA+ documents and their repositories.
• Assist in the creation of a mail chimp system, including setting up important address databases and their segmentation.
• Help establish and adhere a clear repository for the EUROCLIMA+ Secretariat.
• Manage stock of existing EUROCLIMA and EUROCLIMA+ materials and prepare and maintain a real-time inventory.
• Draft mails/letters in English and Spanish (invitation letters and others)
• Support in the organization of event and travels
• Support in the preparation of the Secretariat meetings, set up a shared calendar
• Schedule meetings/calls and appointments, answer the calls and general emails, welcome visitors
• Follow up on expenses/invoices of the technical assistance for Euroclima+
• Support on specific demands of the Secretariat
3. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Experience in office management.
• Experience in the field of digital storage of documents.
• Experience in managing administrative office work.
• Thorough knowledge of collaborative software.
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to establish excellent working relationships within a multicultural team.
• Ability to work independently and to organize, evaluate and coordinate the work of other colleagues.
• Excellent level of English and Spanish.
• 6 months internship – starting in October
• Based in Brussels
• allowance provided according the Belgian law