|Project title||Support the Technical and Financial Sustainability of the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Sectors|
|Assignment duration||220 Work Days|
|Deadline for application||20 September 2017|
Qualifications and skills
- University Master Degree in economics, organisational design or related fields to energy
- An advanced professional qualification related to renewable energy would be an asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Arabic would be considered an advantage
General professional experience
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience in the Energy Sector
- Professional experience in an international context in a Renewable Energy strategy,
policy, management or analytical role would be an asset
- Professional experience in an international context in Renewable and Energy
management would be an asset
Specific professional experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a Renewable Energy Agency / institute
/organisation implementing Renewable Energy strategy, policy and measures
- At least 3years experience in building capacity of Sustainable Energy entities
- Proven experience in institutional building of Sustainable Energy agencies
- Proven experience in financial and economic analysis
- Proven experience in cost modelling of different Renewable Energy (which must include
Solar PV and Wind) technologies and investments.
- Financial expertise would be an advantage.