|Project title||Energy Efficiency in Argentina|
|Expert profile||Key Expert 2: Energy Efficiency Plan Expert|
|Assignment duration||350 days|
|Deadline for application||30 November|
Objectives of the project:
The goal of this project is to support Argentina in its effort to shape a more sustainable, environment-friendly and efficient energy sector.
The “energy efficiency plan” expert will be responsible for offering all necessary technical and legal support on the elaboration of a National Energy Efficiency Action Plan for Argentina, including the stages of diagnosis, implementation and elaboration of the plan’s policies.
Qualification and skills :
- University degree in Engineering (industrial, mechanical, electrical, mechanical-electrical, chemical, petroleum or petrochemical) or a bachelor in Economics or similar careers. A Master or Doctor degree in the field will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Argentinean energy sector context and legal aspects.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills in Spanish and English.
General professional experience:
- Professional experience in plan’s elaboration on the energy sector.
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience in the energy sector.
- Overseas working experience, preferably in Latin America, is an asset.
Specific professional experience
- Professional experience in the design and planning of public policies related to promotion and incentives associated to the energy sector, and preferably in energy efficiency.