|Project title||Implementation of the Functional Review and action plan for the Energy Division of the Ministry of Infrastructures|
|Expert profile||Key expert 1: Team Leader: Institutional development specialist|
|Assignment duration||660 man-days|
|Deadline for application||1 December 2017|
Objectives of the project: The overall objective of this contract is to strengthen the institutional capacities of MININFRA in the short, medium and long term in order for the ministry to fulfil its mandate.
- Highly dynamic and flexible personality, and excellent communication skills and presentation are required;
- The expert should be ready to work in a rapid evolving environment;
- Proficiency in English is required, knowledge of French and Kinyarwanda are a plus.
Qualification and skills :
- A Post graduate qualification preferably in Economics, Management, Human Resources, Energy or any other relevant/equivalent field;
- Qualification related to the energy sector will be a plus.
General professional experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Institutional Development is required;
- Additional years of experience, experience in the energy sector as well as experience in developing countries will all be considered as plus;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in change management and capacity.
Specific professional experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working directly with governments institutions is required;
- Additional years of experience, experience in the energy sector as well as experience in developing countries and Africa / Rwanda will all be considered as plus.