|Project title||Energy Efficiency in Argentina|
|Expert profile||Key Expert 3: End-Use Energy Balance Expert|
|Assignment duration||350 days|
|Deadline for application||30 November|
Objectives of the project:
The goal of this project is to support Argentina in its effort to shape a more sustainable, environment-friendly and efficient energy sector.
The End-Use Energy Balance expert will be responsible for the coordination of the work team in charge of the End-Use Energy Balance studies and analysis.
Qualification and skills :
- University degree in engineering (industrial, mechanical, electrical, mechanical-electrical, chemical, petroleum or petrochemical) or a bachelor in Economics or similar careers. A Master or Doctor degree in the field will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Argentinean energy sector context will be valued.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills in Spanish and English.
General professional experience:
- Professional experience coordinating work teams in assistance projects.
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience in the energy sector.
- Overseas working experience, preferably in Latin America, is an asset.
Specific professional experience
- Professional experience of at least 5 years, and preferably more than 10 years, as a Manager or Supervisor of work teams conducting studies and analyses related to energy balances or related to the energy sector and, preferably, End-Use Energy Balances.
- Publication of articles regarding energy balances in specialized journals, or publication of books on this subject will be valued.