|Project title||EU-Canada Policy Dialogues Support Facility|
|Expert profile||Team Leader|
|Assignment duration||3 years|
|Deadline for application||May 15th|
About the project:
The goal of the EU-Canada Policy Dialogues Support Facility is to support the policy dialogue between the EU and Canada on issues of common concern. The project will provide the preparation of social impact surveys and polls, the organization of events like conferences, seminars, workshops, mutual technical visits and other exchange activities and press conferences within the scope of the dialogues and will also provide specialized technical assistance to relevant stakeholders. Moreover, it will support the exchanges between Canada and EU stakeholders, experts and civil society and will enhance the monitoring, communication and visibility tools.
About the role:
The Team Leader will be responsible for the overall implementation, monitoring and quality of the project.
Qualifications and skills
- Master’s degree or equivalent diploma in a field related to this project related to this project (international relations, political sciences, social sciences, economics, law);
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
General professional experience
- More than 10 years of professional experience in leading teams.
Specific professional experience
- More than 5 years of professional experience in leading projects in policy dialogue or public diplomacy;
- Professional experience gained in projects requiring participation of Canadian and European stakeholders from sectors such as government, parliament, business, academia, civil society, and the media; This experience shall be from leading such projects and/or from being responsible for the engagement of the stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge of EU-Canada relations;
All applications should be sent to: Olga.Karamichailidou@stantec.com. Please indicate the reference 2018 EU-Canada position in the subject.