The project is a continuation of the previous Regional Communication Programme 2011-2014 and more specifically its EU Neighbourhood Information Centre activities. As such, the project builds on the achievements of previous regional communication programmes with a more strategic approach in order to increase visibility and improve the understanding of the EU policies and activities in the region.
The project proactively complements the communication activities developed by the EU Delegations (mainly for communication related to bilateral support) and by Commission Headquarters (for communication related to regional and cross-border cooperation programmes).
annual general opinion surveys across the Southern Neighbourhood
annual publications published in local media and focused on results and the human face of the EU's support to the Neighbourhood countries
information and communication platform with information materials on policy and project related issues: http://enpi-info.eu/
For this project, the target audiences across the Southern Mediterranean region consist of:
- Young audiences
- Policy and opinion makers
- Media sector
- Civil society organisations
- General public
Project Results & Solutions
- Availability of highly qualified expertise in communication, media and the organisation of campaigns and events
- capacity to respond to the diverse communication needs and to propose appropriate, tailor-made solutions
- Ability to prepare and disseminate high quality and accessible information and communication material in local languages